It's ROUND and ROUND week at Epiphany Crafts and I LOVE the Shape Studio Round 25 and Round 14 Tools, Epoxies and Charms, so this was the perfect assignment for me!
Personalized Keychains anyone?
I planned to make these for stocking stuffers, but never quite "got
there". Turns out it was a perfect way to show off those Round 25 and
Round 14 super cute charms!
Here's everything you need to make your own wine cork keychains
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25 and Round 14 Tool, Epoxies and Charms
Large Split Ring
2 Small Split Rings
Eye Hook (Found in hardware )
Eye Pin (Found in Jewelry)
Beads of choice
Paper (for charms) of choice
1. Dip screw end of eye hook into the E6000 glue and screw in large end of cork.
2. Thread beads onto eye pin. Cut eye pin in half, dip into E6000 and insert into opposite end of cork
3. Insert Eye pin into opposite end of cork.
4. Attach large jump ring to eye hook
5. Using the Epiphany Crafts Round 25 and Round 14 Shape Studio Tools, epoxies and charms make two charms
6. Attach charms to beaded pin with split ring(s)
Have fun personalizing your own key chains! Wouldn't this be a fun Girls Night Out Gift?
My very favorite Epiphany Crafts tool is the Shape Studio Round 25 - if you haven't gotten one yet... you really NEED to! ;)